Friday, January 2, 2015

Rush Hour Rooster - Paintings by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.com

Rush Hour Rooster
by Nancy Medina
10X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Rush Hour Rooster was one of the most colorful personalities I met while visiting San Juan Bautista Mission in Central California. He and his harem were in a quite a hurry when I nabbed a few photos - after all, the dinner bell was ringing! I can't think of a better way to show the new year has rushed in - can you believe it's 2015? Before we know it, it will be 2035 and we'll all be living on space pods with faux ocean breezes blowing in through our hologram beach scene windows! Hopefully warm beach scenes..... 

I hope you have had a wonderful 2014 - I asked my art friends to share their favorite 2014 memories on my Facebook page this week, and the winning entry will receive an original 20X16 hydrangea painting. Some of the entries made me cry, some made me laugh, you can see them all right here. I'd love to hear from you. Thank you so much for joining me for this wild and crazy, artful and colorful year. May 2015 bring you incredible amounts of color and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment