Wednesday, January 7, 2015

French Village Poppies and Lavender - Flower and Landscape Paintings by Nancy Medina Art


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1645530



French Village Poppies and Lavender
by Nancy Medina
36X36
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas



French Village is the newest landscape in Flower Mound Studio, and if the cold weather holds up much longer I'm going to have to relocate my studio! My big studio window lets in so much cold that by the end of each evening's painting session, my toes and fingers are numb. I've tried plugging in space heaters but always blow the circuits here in the front studio. Holy cow I'm going to have to get some hand and foot warmer thingies from the sports store if this cold snap continues much longer! I hope it's warmer where you are. I'm headed to Florida in a few days to teach. My hostess said the weather was 72 degrees yesterday. I can only vaguely remember warm weather, can you?


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1645530

French Village on the easel

No comments:

Post a Comment