Saturday, January 17, 2015

French Rest Stop Sunflower Garden - Flower and Landscape Paintings by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1656257

French Rest Stop Sunflower Garden
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



French Rest Stop is a new sunflower garden in Flower Mound Studio, I was needing some warm color to chase away the winter chill and fused some of my favorite photos from my back yard garden along with my trip to France together to create this little floral-scape. My adirondack chairs are bright blue, so I shifted their color to white so they wouldn't compete with my blue flower beds in the foreground. I'm imagining a nice warm summer day, with temps in the high 90s, and an icy glass of lemonade nearby...

No comments:

Post a Comment