Sunday, January 4, 2015

Delphiniums and Zinnias - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.com

Delphiniums and Zinnias
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas

Sold



The cold weather has truly arrived, so the pugs are piled atop one another around the easel, all in the same bed, despite there being four perfectly good beds available. I'm imagining you're on a beach right now, with a palm tree swaying nearby. Don't forget your sunscreen, for heaven's sake!

Thank you so much for all the kind notes about my Mom, she is doing a little better today. I talked to her on the phone and she told me "They got me a photo quilt!" I said, "I know!" Her appetite has picked up, also, which is a relief. Carlos made her a big pot of navy beans with ham and we bought her a can of her favorite cheese popcorn (Garrett's!) so I'm hoping she'll still have a great appetite when I visit her next week. How lucky I am to still have my Mama to hug!!!




http://nancymedina.com

Delphiniums swaying on the easel

No comments:

Post a Comment