Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth


 
 
 
High Tide
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
SOLD

This exciting, textural abstract painting on canvas depicts the movement of the ocean waves as the high tide comes in.  Having lived on the Gulf coast of Florida, we rarely saw a tide come in with much force.  But on the Atlantic side of the state, the ocean rushes in quickly, washing away anything that is in its way. 

Would you believe I did not use brushes when I painted this large canvas?

Would you like to learn how to loosen up your painting skills and experience the freedom of painting intuitively?
Well, I am excited to announce that I am offering a 3-day acrylic abstract painting workshop on March 6 - 8.

If you would like to join the group of talented artists, 

Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Visit my website to see more of my abstract paintings.

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment