Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Heat Wave Sunflowers and a Florida Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1652959

Heat Wave Sunflowers and Delphiniums
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration
20X16
Oil on Linen Panel


Heat Wave Sunflowers was my class demonstration today in sunny Florida. The day started out a bit chilly, but we hit the 80 degree mark by afternoon. I don't mean to rub it in, but at one point I had to turn up the air conditioning just a bit. I'm always a bit sad on the last day of class, telling friends goodbye and telling that ultra giant box of chocolates goodbye, can you blame me if I cried just a little bit? Tomorrow it's back home to the boss, Studio Director AnnieBee, and her minions, and the hubby who said he has missed me. It's good to be loved. I hope your family, friends and little four footed babies are nearby and keeping you warm today, where-ever you may be!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1652959

 The classroom models take a bow!




Kay and her sassy, colorful sunflowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment