Monday, January 26, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth


Here is a collection of some of my paintings.  Some of these were sold last year and the others are still available on my website.  

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting this together.  




<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/09GHpAXXmzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>










Go Big, Go Bold!
I am looking forward to my very first abstract painting workshop!

If you are an artist and would like to pick up some new techniques and have fun with other talented artists, please be sure to register.

Click here for more information


Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!






No comments:

Post a Comment