Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Wanderer - Romantic French Kitty Paintings by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1656963

The Wanderer -  Romantic French Kitty
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





The Wanderer is the newest painting in my French cottage series, I brought home close to a thousand photos from our trip to Southern France last September, and every time I look through them I discover new little treasures. I love putting the kitties into the scenes, they always add just a little mystery and fun, and make my imagination spin off little stories and adventures for these four footed fluffballs. This little kitty was based on the photos I got of Loki, the resident kitty at Le Vieux Couvent, where I'll be teaching in August. I have a few seats left and would love to have you join me for this dream painting getaway. Click here for more information on France.


No comments:

Post a Comment