Thursday, January 15, 2015

A True Story of Fashion and Romance ~ She Wore a White Dress With Roses - Paintings by Nancy Medina Art



She Wore a White Dress With Roses
by Nancy Medina

Sold
30X24
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

I'm absolutely thrilled and delighted to be featured for the Elegance show for Contemporary Fine Arts International this month! Here's the story behind the image shared - She Wore a White Dress With Roses.

One of my father's favorite stories was about the night he and my mother (who were just courting at the time) went to a dance hall in St. Louis to hear a live band play and dance the night away. My mother worked as a secretary for a law firm and still lived at home with my grandmother and grandfather. Every pay day she would go out and buy herself a new outfit. Read more....


No comments:

Post a Comment