Sunday, January 25, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Checked Cloth - Acrylic 
Checked Cloth
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

A bright floral arrangement for a cold, wintry day! 
This painting started out as a non-objective abstract but quickly decided to turn into a glass vase of flowers on a blue and white checkered tablecloth.  That's what's so fun about intuitive painting...you never know where you'll end up but the journey getting there is a lot of fun!
Prints of this painting will be available soon.

Visit my website to see more of my original paintings.

If you are an artist, or know one, please join me for my very first
abstract painting workshop!

Go Big, Go Bold
March 6 - 8
China Spring, Texas
Click here for more information!

Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment