Thursday, January 8, 2015

French Village Lavender and Sunflowers and an Arkansas Workshop - Flower and Landscape Paintings by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1647928

French Village Lavender and Sunflowers
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas

French Village Lavender and Sunflowers is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, as the pug helpers lay about. I believe they are on strike, although they cannot hold up signs. It's more of a snoring laying about kind of strike. They don't seem the least bit excited about my big news today - I'm teaching my first workshop in Arkansas and you are cordially invited! *confetti!!* I'll be teaching in Hot Springs, a place I've always wanted to visit. Even better, it will not be in winter when I'm there. Here's a bit more info below. In the meantime, I have to wake up my snoring helpers and tuck them into bed. Sweet dreams flower friends!
.

Painting Colorful Landscapes and Florals

in Hot Springs, Arkansas

June 26-28, 2015



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1647928


A new village on the easel!

No comments:

Post a Comment