Friday, January 30, 2015

Niki Gulley is please to announce the opening of her new studio!!

I am super excited to announce the opening of my new studio. After years of working in a confined space, I now have more than enough room to work on several large paintings at a time, to teach my classes and display my artwork. It's been a dream come true!

The studio is located just a mile south of my previous space, now in the White Rock Lake area.  The room has plenty of natural light, ventilation and easels. You can choose to paint standing or sitting down, whichever you prefer.  My goal is to make my students as comfortable as possible so they can really express themselves in their painting.


Please visit my website for more information about upcoming classes and Art Treks.  I'd love to have you in my next class. Or, drop me an e-mail if you'd like to view some of my most recent paintings and you're in the DFW area.

To see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

E-mail - Niki Gulley

No comments:

Post a Comment