Thursday, April 16, 2015

Vacation this Summer with Shep in Cloudcroft...Painting!

It's time to start thinking about you planning your "Art Vacation" to Cloudcroft. Every August Donna and I like to invite a group to Cloudcroft, New Mexico for a great week of Art Lessons where I teach my "Paint Like a Vacation" class. The weeks of 8/3 and 8/10 are the weeks I'll be teaching my class this year. We paint in the great outdoors, take hikes where we'll paint in plein aire and sometimes get lucky and see the Wild Mustangs. For Dallas Area Artists, we have an Artist signed up and she's looking for someone to share the ride to Cloudcroft. We do classes from 2 to 4 people, and you stay at our cabin (pictures above) at no charge in the "Bunkhouse" downstairs. 
The lessons are $525 for 5 classes and 6 nights.

To visit Shep's website please click HERE!

To contact Shep about "Paint Like a Venetian" Classes click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment