Sunday, April 5, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth



Bring the Dawn
40"x40"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
SOLD


This painting was commissioned by a collector in Texas.  It measures 40"x40".  This large, textured canvas is gallery wrapped on 1.5" bars and framing is not necessary.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back. 

For commissions, please contact me at

Visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

*****
Coming Soon!

Registration is now open for my upcoming Go Big, Go Bold  3 day abstract painting workshop in Irving, Texas.
Please click here for more information!
$350
*****
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth
****
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment