Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blog Talk Radio and Hydrangea Queens in New Orleans - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art



Sugar Queen Hydrangeas ~ Class Demonstration
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas






No sooner had I unpacked from my back to back workshops in Nashville and New Orleans, and it was time to prep for my Blog Talk Radio Show interview for Artists Helping Artists.


I'm so nervous! What if I forget my name? Worse yet, what if I forget the studio helpers' names?

Leslie Saeta and Margaret Sheldon, the hostesses, assure me it's just a chat between friends, nothing to be concerned about. Nevertheless, my motto is: It's best to be over prepared. I've glued post-it notes all over my computer and begun gargling with salt water. I've included essential information, too, like my name, blue and yellow makes green, all those little things that slip my 50-plus year old mind. Read more....





New Orleans Alumni, 2015 




The classroom models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment