Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Sparkle Geraniums and Caught in a Flower Painting Love Triangle - Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/spring-sparkle-pink-geraniums

 Spring Sparkle Pink Geraniums
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Spring Sparkle Pink Geraniums was one of my recent class demonstrations and the flower models are already blooming happily on my sun porch, as part of my "paint the flower, plant the flower" recycling program. I'm leaving for Tennessee Friday for a full workshop near Nashville, but I have a confession to make. I am so excited about Tennessee and seeing all those friendly southern ladies, but Sonoma, California, is on my mind! Paint Brilliant Sonoma is coming up soon. Is it okay to be in love with two venues at the same time? Will Nashville begin saying awful things about Sonoma on its Facebook page if they discover I am practically seeing them both at the same time?

Regardless, the evening wine tasting and hazy mornings over flower filled fields with clusters of grapes catching the dawn dew are calling my name. I would move back to California in a heartbeat, if I could afford the car registration fees. At least I can visit occasionally, and take you with me! Here's the squeeze on Sonoma:

Paint Brilliant Sonoma

May 29-31, 2015

Registration Information

~ Class Wine Tasting Outing May 30 ~



http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ea2sq1hfb9b9197c&llr=lmrhfmcab


No comments:

Post a Comment