Saturday, April 4, 2015

Signs of Spring Purple Iris Garden and a Sonoma, Calfornia Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/signs-of-spring-purple-iris

 Signs of Spring
Purple Iris
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas







Signs of Spring celebrates the first blooms in my garden, my purple and blue iris. Thanks to the wet winter, the flowers are promising to perform extraordinary feats of color in my iris and hydrangea beds over the next few weeks. I promise to document the array of unfurling petals for you on my art bloggy, flower friends, so stay tuned! I hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend with lots of loved ones nearby!


I'm excited to be heading to Sonoma, California, for a workshop soon. My hostess has been sending photos of the blooming gardens there, and we have a wine tasting evening at La Rochelle Wine Market. You are invited so pack your purple brushes and join me there - your vintage awaits! Read more...

Paint Brilliant Sonoma

May 29-31, 2015

Registration Information




http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/signs-of-spring-purple-iris

Signs of spring on the easel!




Your vintage awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment