Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 

Aren't these paintings great?  They are the result of my 3 day Go Big, Go Bold abstract painting workshop at the Highland Arts Guild in Marble Falls, Texas. 

We had such a wonderful time and I can't tell you how happy I am with the hard work these ladies did. Don't ever let anyone tell you that their 5 year old can paint an abstract! It's hard work, especially for artists used to working realistically from subject matter. Learning new techniques with a medium one isn't familiar with is intimidating, but every journey starts with the first step. And, it's the journey that is so exciting!!

I have another workshop coming up this fall in Irving, Texas.  If you are interested in attending this fun and productive workshop, please contact me for more information
.

The dates and price for the upcoming workshop are 
October 30 -  Nov. 1, 2015
$350
*****
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth
****
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
*****
#abstractpaintingworkshop #artworkshop #learntopaintworkshop

No comments:

Post a Comment