Monday, April 6, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Redecorating this Spring?
Add a punch of color without lifting 
a paint brush!

Here are some examples of how art 
can change a room!

 

 

 

Save 20%
when you order your new painting from my
New Work Collection!
 (includes free shipping within the US)  
 
Please contact me before placing your order 

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
 *****
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by
Filomena de Andrade Booth
****
Click here for information about my upcoming Go Big, Go Bold  abstract painting workshop on 
Oct. 30 - Nov. 1
in Irving, Texas
*****
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart
#buyartonline #homedecor


No comments:

Post a Comment