Thursday, April 30, 2015

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Nature's Bounty
24"x24"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

 

There's something magical that happens when an artist begins to paint.  Even our best intentions get side tracked and instead of following one path, we end up somewhere else.  That's what happens when I paint intuitively.  My intention was to paint an abstract but the painting was directing me elsewhere.  I had almost decided to give up and just cover the canvas with gesso, but something was telling me to keep going...and so I did.  As I continued to layer color on top of color, this floral began to emerge.  Sometimes it's just best not to fight it!

Nature's Bounty measures 24"x24".  This colorfully textured canvas is stretched on 1.5" bars.  The sides are painted in micacous iron oxide, a gray/black color.  It does not need to be framed.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  A layer of acrylic varnish has been applied to protect the beauty of this work.  A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free shipping within the US.
*****
Prints of this painting will be available soon.
*****
Inquiries by Interior Design professionals welcome!
Contact me for more information.
*****
Original Contemporary Abstract Painting
by

Coming Soon 
Go Big, Go Bold Abstract Painting Workshop
Join me for this fun 3-day workshop!
Click here for more information. 
***** 
Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
 *****
#modernart #abstract #contemporaryart #interiordesign #artforinteriordesigners #filomenabooth #wallart #buyartonline #homedecor


No comments:

Post a Comment