Thursday, September 24, 2015

Just Sold - "Scenic Route" Palette Knife Oil Painting by Dallas Artist Niki Gulley

“Scenic Route” ©2015 Niki Gulley
SOLD • Textured Oil Painting on wrap around canvas • 20” x 60”

My husband and I love exploring the back roads whenever we’re en route somewhere. We always discover such interesting places, and the scenery is so much more picturesque than along the highway. It’s fun to slow down and enjoy the journey with no agenda, which is what I had in mind when I painted “Scenic Route,” a beautiful autumn drive through the winding fall foliage.

If you're in the Dallas area this coming weekend and you'd like to see more of my palette knife landscape paintings in person, please stop by my booth at the Cottonwood Art Festival.

Cottonwood Art Festival
Sat. Oct. 3 • 10am – 7pm
Sun. Oct. 4 • 10am – 5pm
Richardson, TX
Cottonwood Park at Coit and Beltline
If you have any questions, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

To see more of Niki Gulley's contemporary landscape paintings, visit NikiGulley.com.












No comments:

Post a Comment