Saturday, September 27, 2014

Purple Spange Sunflower and a New DVD - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1566342

 Purple Spangle Sunflower
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel





Purple Spangle Sunflower was my class demonstration in Tennessee last weekend, and I'm packing up again for a workshop in Rockwall, Texas this weekend. I'm excited to announce you can now pre-order my new DVD, Ranunculus and Daisies, for a discounted price. This 90 minute DVD features step by step lessons on how to paint daisies, delphiniums, orange ranunculus and one of my favorite blue patterned vases. Stay tuned for images from Rockwall, we'll be painting near the park right on the lake this weekend. I'm always hopeful a four footed visitor will wander in when we leave the doors open, since the dog park is right next door!

Click here to Pre-order Ranunculus and Daisies on DVD




http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/page/5185/videos-and-dvds

Orange Ranunculus and Daisies, a 90-minute DVD


No comments:

Post a Comment