Friday, March 27, 2015

One Woman Show Featuring Niki Gulley at the Good Art Company Gallery

"October Rhythms" ©2015 Niki Gulley
36" x 48" textured oil painting on gallery wrap canvas

I find being immersed in nature can have such an uplifting effect, and I wanted to share that feeling with you in October Rhythms. I chose pure, intense reds and yellows contrasted against autumn golds and chocolates to create an fall forest that vibrates with color, energy and sound. The repetition in the aspen trunks and foliage patterns, combined with the flickering tones of the breeze rustling the leaves reminded me of a symphony in the forest so I titled this painting October Rhythms.

"October Rhythms" along with several of my new palette knife paintings will be featured in my One Woman Show, hosted at the Good Art Company Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX. If interested in more information on pricing or purchasing this palette knife aspen tree painting, please contact The Good Art Company.


The Good Art Company Gallery
Niki Gulley - One Woman Show
Opening Reception / Meet the Artist - April 3rd, 5pm - 9pm
Show continuing through April
218 West Main St.
Fredericksburg, TX

For more information on upcoming Plein-Air Painting and Photography Art Treks workshops, please visit http://www.nikigulley.com/artreks.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

E-mail - Niki Gulley

No comments:

Post a Comment