Thursday, July 16, 2015

Homegrown by Kay Wyne - Sold


Homegrown
Sold
8" x 10" Oil on RayMar Cotton Panel
Contemporary Floral Still Life Painting
Northern Michigan is beautiful in the summertime, and we just returned from a Charlevoix ten day family vacation. I took my easel, shipped my paints and had a grand time painting the landscape.Kay  The first day I arrived I found the most beautiful garden in the backyard of Chris Heroy's cottage.  I immediately went to visit her and get permission to set up in her yard.  Chris gave me a tour and snipped off some lovely homegrown roses and put in a beautiful antique glass jar. Here is a pic of Chris' roses.  Thank you to Gilda for purchasing "Homegrown"...this painting will have a new home in Little Rock, Arkansas!  Thanks for looking at this blog...more Michigan paintings are coming!  Contact Kay for more info on my art.  KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment