Friday, June 5, 2015

New Palette Knife Tuscany Poppy Field Painting by Niki Gulley

“Popping Color," Tuscany ©2015 Niki Gulley
24" x 12" textured mixed media painting on wrap around canvas

Inspired from a wonderful trip to Tuscany, I wanted this piece to be uplifting and full of color and energy. Set beneath a clear azure blue sky on a beautiful day in springtime with the poppies and wildflowers in full bloom, I hope all of your cares drift away while gazing into this cheerful scene.

If you're in the Chicago area this weekend and you'd like to see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, please stop by my booth at the 57th Street Art Fair.

57th Street Art Fair 
Sat. June 6 • 11am - 6pm
Sun. June 7 • 10am - 5pm
Chicago, IL • on 57th St., between Kenwood and Kimbark Ave.
57thStreetArtFair.org

For more information on my plein air paintings and workshops in Italy and France, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at: nikigulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment