Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"Bend Ahead" - New Colorado Aspen Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

“Bend Ahead” ©2015 Niki Gulley
24” x 18" textured oil painting

Inspired by a trip to Colorado in the fall, trying to catch the beautiful autumn aspens leaves before they dropped, we just caught the last glimpse of color before an early snowfall hit. The combination of golden leaves set against the vivid blue sky, and the cool snow shadows contrasted against glowing light highlights as the sun cast its warming rays, was a symphony to the eye! I hope you, too, can slow down and enjoy the beautiful scenery on this winding journey.

For more information on my textured palette knife oil paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment