Sunday, December 28, 2014

Zen Moments: In The Garden-77- Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte

Zen Moments: In The Garden-77- Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte

Zen Moments - In The Garden 77
© Denise Bossarte
Artist of Texas Signature Member



 A piece from my Zen Moments portfolio, In The Garden series.
Anther rainy day in Houston -
sometimes the garden comes to you!

This leaf was sitting on my windshield
as I drove away from my house this morning.
I noticed and paused at the 
stop sign at the end of our street,
grabbed my cell phone, and got a shot.
 A neighbor had just pulled up behind me
so I had start driving again.
I am glad I got the one shot,
because by the time I got to the next
stop sign, it had blown away!

driving in the rain
a yellow leaf passenger
joins me for the ride

/

No comments:

Post a Comment