Saturday, January 10, 2015

Guava Tea


Guava Tea
Still Life
8 x 8
Oil on Panel
Randall Cogburn


Yep I Googled it lol. Guava and Tea! I'm not sure if it would taste good or not, they do come in tea bag form. Each time I do one of these Tea Themed paintings I mull it over on what I might like to see composition wise. Sometimes it takes a while for me to find one I like. When I was figuring out this one I chopped up a couple of them and found out they were pretty bland inside as far as color. I've seen some that were red/pink inside will try to find one of those one day. I decided after all that I would just use it as a whole. It looked great but then I had a great idea of just zooming in on the Guava as you see here. I'll probably do another version one day of the whole Guava in it. They are quite small as you can see in the below photo of the setup as I painted it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment