Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Zorse is a Horse, of Course! by Debbie Grayson Lincoln


12 X 12 on Panel  $200
Includes shipping and insurance

My friend, Janet Vance, is a well known horse trainer and breeder - possibly more known for her "long ears" than her horses. Right now Janet is training a "zorse" - a hybrid that resulted in a zebra breeding a horse. Janet reports that it took a while to get him to trust her, but he's a really good boy and has not a mean bone in his body. 
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments:

Post a Comment